A full list can also be found on my Google Scholar Profile.
- Guo, Tian, Sushant Mehan, Margaret W. Gitau, Qi Wang, Thomas Kuczek, and Dennis C. Flanagan. “Impact of number of realizations on the suitability of simulated weather data for hydrologic and environmental applications.” Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment 32, no. 8 (2018): 2405-2421.
- Rivera, Rebecca L., Jennifer Dunne, Melissa K. Maulding, Qi Wang, Dennis A. Savaiano, Sharon M. Nickols-Richardson, and Heather A. Eicher-Miller. “Exploring the association of urban or rural county status and environmental, nutrition-and lifestyle-related resources with the efficacy of SNAP-Ed (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education) to improve food security.” Public health nutrition 21, no. 5 (2018): 957-966.
- Rivera, Rebecca, Melissa Maulding, Angela Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather Eicher-Miller. “Dairy and Whole Grain Intake Differ by Food Security Status Among Indiana SNAP-Ed Eligible Adults.” Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior 49, no. 7 (2017): S53-S54.
- Rivera, Rebecca, Melissa Maulding, Angela Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather Eicher-Miller. “Food Security Score is Associated with BMI Among Indiana SNAP-Ed Eligible Adults.” Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior 49, no. 7 (2017): S17.
- Rivera, Rebecca L., Melissa K. Maulding, Angela R. Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather A. Eicher-Miller. “Food Security Status is Associated with Diet Quality in Indiana Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education (SNAP-Ed) Eligible Adults.” The FASEB Journal 31, no. 1_supplement (2017): 791-20.
- Guan, L., Q. Wang, L. Wang, B. Wu, Y. Chen, F. Liu, F. Ye et al. “Common variants on 17q25 and gene–gene interactions conferring risk of schizophrenia in Han Chinese population and regulating gene expressions in human brain.” Molecular psychiatry 21, no. 9 (2016): 1244.
- Shi, Chen, Zheng Zheng, Qi Wang, Chaodong Wang, Dabao Zhang, Min Zhang, Piu Chan, and Xiaomin Wang. “Exploring the Effects of Genetic Variants on Clinical Profiles of Parkinson’s Disease Assessed by the Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale and the Hoehn–Yahr Stage.” PloS one 11, no. 6 (2016): e0155758.
- Rivera, Rebecca L., Melissa K. Maulding, Angela R. Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather A. Eicher-Miller. “Improvement in Long-term Household Food Security among Indiana Households with Children did not Differ between Rural and Urban Counties after a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education Intervention.” The FASEB Journal 30, no. 1_supplement (2016): 674-26.